Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Thursday stopped her motorcade and attended to three motorcycle riders injured in an accident while she was passing by the spot at Lalgarh-Jatan, 13 kms from Sriganganagar.
Two of the injured, however, later died in hospital. The three bikers were critically injured when they were hit by a van of a private news channel.
According to a CMO official, Raje alighted from her vehicle and, after taking stock of the situation, directed officials accompanying her to rush the injured to a nearby hospital.
Stopped by to help accident victims’ precious life – unfortunate we have forgotten to respect human lives !
— Vasundhara Raje (@VasundharaBJP) June 26, 2014
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Chief Minister called up state Medical and Health Minister Rajendra Rathore and asked him to make quick arrangements for the injured.
Union Minister of State for Chemical and Fertiliser Nihalchand and Sadulshahar MLA Gurjant Singh accompanied the victims to the hospital on the direction of the Chief Minister.
Later, two of the injured — Abdul Haneef (52) and Lala (20) succumbed to their injuries at the government hospital, police said, adding that the third person, Papu, was undergoing treatment.
The accident occurred around 12 PM when the bikers were moving from Lalgarh to Sriganganagar and were hit by the van in front of Gate No. 4 of military cantonment area near Sriganganagar, police said