Congress candidate from Ghaziabad Raj Babbar today said he would not leave Ghaziabad after winning elections unlike other MPs.
“People ask me if I would come to Ghaziabad after winning elections. I want to tell you that like other MPs, I will not leave Ghaziabad. I have not come here to only contest elections, but to reside here,” Babbar said, addressing a poll rally organised at Ram Leela Maidan here.
Babbar said Ghaziabad was not new to him as he had raised voice for the farmers here before.
Wooing voters, he cited the lack of development and rising crime in the region and said he would ensure the security for the women after he won the elections.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Ghaziabad is my home and I will solve problems of residents here. I have raised several issues of farmers. My party has given me responsibility and I will definitely win from Ghaziabad,” he said.