Congress candidate from Ghaziabad Raj Babbar today said he would not leave Ghaziabad after winning elections unlike other MPs.
“People ask me if I would come to Ghaziabad after winning elections. I want to tell you that like other MPs, I will not leave Ghaziabad. I have not come here to only contest elections, but to reside here,” Babbar said, addressing a poll rally organised at Ram Leela Maidan here.
Babbar said Ghaziabad was not new to him as he had raised voice for the farmers here before.
Wooing voters, he cited the lack of development and rising crime in the region and said he would ensure the security for the women after he won the elections.
“Ghaziabad is my home and I will solve problems of residents here. I have raised several issues of farmers. My party has given me responsibility and I will definitely win from Ghaziabad,” he said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016