East Coast Railway has decided to increase the frequency of weekly Premium Super Fast Special Train between Bhubaneswar and Bangalore to bi-weekly.
The services of this train has been increased till October 23, 2014, an official release said adding that the destination of this train has also been changed to Bangalore Cant instead of Yesvantpur and the timings have been revised from August 9.
Bhubaneswar-Bangalore Cant bi-weekly Premium Super Fast Special train will leave Bhubaneswar at 2250hrs. On every Wednesday and Saturday between August 9 to October 22, 2014 and will arrive at Bangalore Cant at 2120hrs on Thursdays & Sundays.
In the return direction, Bangalore Cant-Bhubaneswar bi-weekly Premium Super Fast Special will leave Bangalore Cant at 2350hrs on every Thursday & Sunday between August 10 to October 23 2014 and will arrive at Bhubaneswar at 2315hrs on Fridays & Mondays during the period.
This train will run with one AC-2 tier, Four AC-3 tiers, Eleven Sleeper Class Coaches, Two Guard cum Luggage Vans and one Pantry Car in its composition having stoppages at Brahmapur, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Renigunta and Jolarpetai between Bhubaneswar and Bangalore Cant.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched