East Coast Railway has decided to increase the frequency of weekly Premium Super Fast Special Train between Bhubaneswar and Bangalore to bi-weekly.
The services of this train has been increased till October 23, 2014, an official release said adding that the destination of this train has also been changed to Bangalore Cant instead of Yesvantpur and the timings have been revised from August 9.
Bhubaneswar-Bangalore Cant bi-weekly Premium Super Fast Special train will leave Bhubaneswar at 2250hrs. On every Wednesday and Saturday between August 9 to October 22, 2014 and will arrive at Bangalore Cant at 2120hrs on Thursdays & Sundays.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
In the return direction, Bangalore Cant-Bhubaneswar bi-weekly Premium Super Fast Special will leave Bangalore Cant at 2350hrs on every Thursday & Sunday between August 10 to October 23 2014 and will arrive at Bhubaneswar at 2315hrs on Fridays & Mondays during the period.
This train will run with one AC-2 tier, Four AC-3 tiers, Eleven Sleeper Class Coaches, Two Guard cum Luggage Vans and one Pantry Car in its composition having stoppages at Brahmapur, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Renigunta and Jolarpetai between Bhubaneswar and Bangalore Cant.