A case has been registered against three persons at Lank village for allegedly gangraping a woman during the Muzaffarnagar riots, police said on Thursday.
The case was registered against three accused – Kuldeep, Maheshvir and Sikandar — at Phugana police station on Wednesday on the direction of the state government.
The victim approached the government after police refused to file a complaint on her request. This is the seventh gangrape case which has been registered by the police. Earlier, six cases against 27 people were registered separately and 22 accused in five cases were found involved by the Special Investigation Team. The court has initiated attachment proceedings against 21 absconding accused, police said, adding, one accused out of 22 has been arrested so far.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage