Prime Minister’s Office on Friday came down heavily on former media adviser Sanjaya Baru accusing him of “misusing” a privileged position for commercial gain in writing a book in which he says Manmohan Singh had been undermined by the Congress party.
Minutes after excerpts of Baru’s book ‘The Accidental Prime Minister-The Making and Unmaking of Manmohan Singh’ became public, the PMO issued a statement in which it said, “it is an attempt to misuse a privileged position and access to high office to gain credibility to apparently exploit it for commercial gain.
“The commentary smacks of fiction and coloured views of a former adviser.” The PMO said Singh had been asked a question about Baru’s “comments” when he had met senior editors in October last. Do no believe all he is saying, the PM was quoted as having told the editors.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations