Prime Minister Narendra Modi Thursday thanked his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif for sending a sari for his mother.
“Nawaz Sharif ji has sent a wonderful white Sari for my Mother. I am really grateful to him & will send it to my Mother very soon,” Modi tweeted.
This is not the first time Modi has spoken about Sharif on his Twitter handle.
Immediately after being sworn-in on May 26, Modi took to Twitter to let others know about his informal conversation with his Pakistani counterpart. As per the tweets, at that
time, the two had “emotional” conversations.
Sharif, Modi tweeted, was touched by visuals of his mother offering him sweets.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“The visuals touched both Nawaz Sharifji and his mother.
He (Sharif) told me after seeing the visuals, his mother got very emotional,” Modi tweeted.
Sharif, according to Modi’s tweets, visits his mother once a week.