Prime Minister Narendra Modi Thursday thanked his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif for sending a sari for his mother.
“Nawaz Sharif ji has sent a wonderful white Sari for my Mother. I am really grateful to him & will send it to my Mother very soon,” Modi tweeted.
This is not the first time Modi has spoken about Sharif on his Twitter handle.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Immediately after being sworn-in on May 26, Modi took to Twitter to let others know about his informal conversation with his Pakistani counterpart. As per the tweets, at that
time, the two had “emotional” conversations.
Sharif, Modi tweeted, was touched by visuals of his mother offering him sweets.
“The visuals touched both Nawaz Sharifji and his mother.
He (Sharif) told me after seeing the visuals, his mother got very emotional,” Modi tweeted.
Sharif, according to Modi’s tweets, visits his mother once a week.