Condoling the loss of lives in floods in Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Assam, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday sanctioned Rs two lakh for the next of kin of each of the deceased.
Modi also sanctioned Rs 50,000 for each of the seriously injured from the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund, a PMO statement said.
“The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has condoled the loss of life in the floods in the states of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Assam,” the statement said.
Floods have ravaged Uttar Pradesh and caused damage in Uttarakhand, Bihar and Assam. At least 89 people have died in floods in UP alone.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More