Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday paid tributes to Kargil martyrs on the occasion of ‘Vijay Diwas’, a day commemorated as India’s victory over Pakistan in the 1999 conflict.
“We remember the indomitable courage & sacrifice of our Armed Forces on Kargil Vijay Diwas. The nation salutes these brave martyrs,” Modi said on Twitter.
We remember the indomitable courage & sacrifice of our Armed Forces on Kargil Vijay Diwas. The nation salutes these brave martyrs.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) July 26, 2014
Every year July 26 is observed as ‘Kargil Vijay Diwas’ and July 26 is the 15th anniversary of India’s victory in the conflict.