Ahead of the visit of US Secretary of State John Kerry, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday held a meeting with External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to discuss various aspects that are expected to figure in his talks.
The status of the Indo-US relations was among the issues that figured in the meeting, sources said. The meeting is understood to have deliberated upon the issues that are expected to come up during the Strategic Dialogue on Thursday to be co-chaired by Kerry and Swaraj.
The fifth Strategic Dialogue involves crucial issues of Strategic Cooperation; Energy and Climate Change, Education and Development; Economy, Trade and Agriculture; Science and Technology, Health and Innovation.
Kerry is also expected to call on the Prime Minister and discuss issues related to his upcoming visit to the US. Modi is expected to travel to Washington towards the end of September for a bilateral Summit at the invitation of President Barack Obama.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn