Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday dedicated to the nation the 765 kv Ranchi-Dharmjaygarh-Sipat Transmission Line (Powergrid) connecting the Eastern and Western parts of the country.
Modi inaugurated the transmission link online at Prabhat Tara, Dhurwa, in Ranchi.
He also dedicated the Jasidih Oil Terminal to the nation.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
In a slew of inaugurations, Modi announced the commencement of work of 3×660 MW North Karanpura Super Thermal Power Project (NTPC).
The prime minister laid the foundation stone of New Incubation facility at Ranchi Centre of Software Technology Parks of India and Ranchi Centre of National Institution of Electronic and Information Technology.
He also launched the National Digital Literacy Mission.
Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed, Chief Minister Hemant Soren, IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad, Coal and Energy Minister Piyush Goyal, Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan (all Independent Charge) and Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment were present at the occasion of inauguration of transmission line.