Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday dedicated to the nation the 765 kv Ranchi-Dharmjaygarh-Sipat Transmission Line (Powergrid) connecting the Eastern and Western parts of the country.
Modi inaugurated the transmission link online at Prabhat Tara, Dhurwa, in Ranchi.
He also dedicated the Jasidih Oil Terminal to the nation.
In a slew of inaugurations, Modi announced the commencement of work of 3×660 MW North Karanpura Super Thermal Power Project (NTPC).
The prime minister laid the foundation stone of New Incubation facility at Ranchi Centre of Software Technology Parks of India and Ranchi Centre of National Institution of Electronic and Information Technology.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He also launched the National Digital Literacy Mission.
Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed, Chief Minister Hemant Soren, IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad, Coal and Energy Minister Piyush Goyal, Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan (all Independent Charge) and Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment were present at the occasion of inauguration of transmission line.