The Centre would soon constitute three expert committees to look into the issues of the division of government employees between Telangana and Seemandhra states as well as the creation of a new capital for the latter, Union Minister Jairam Ramesh said on Monday.
“The government will not take any unilateral decision on the bifurcation of the employees. Two expert committees will look into the division of employees of the state and central governments,” the Union Rural Development Minister said here today in a press conference. There are nearly 84,000 government employees in undivided Andhra Pradesh, who will have to be divided between the two states. All of them will have to be accommodated according to their options.
“While one committee will work on the division of the officials of the all India services, like IAS, IPS, IFS and others, the second one will work on the bifurcation of the over 84,000 state government employees. The committee will take a decision only after obtaining options from them. “There is no question of taking a unilateral decision. The government will arrive at a decision only after obtaining options from the employees,” he said.
According to Ramesh, the third expert committee will work on the creation of a new capital for Seemandhra state. “This committee will give its report within six months. The union government will then study the report and take a decision after consulting the Seemandhra state for the creation of the new capital,” he said.
The central government will provide funds for the construction of buildings for the new state capital. 8,000 acres of land is required for the new capital, Ramesh said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More