Pakistani troops have resorted to unprovoked firing on the Indian side thrice in Poonch district of J&K since Thursday night.
While the Defence Ministry spokesman here denied having any information about it, sources said the unprovoked small arms fire from Pakistan was first reported at Panjri nullah area in Balakote sector of Mendhar at around 11 pm.
Though the exchange of fire between two sides continued after an hour, fresh firing from the Pakistan side reported at around 1.30 pm Friday. It continued for only 15 minutes.
Nearly an hour later, Pakistani troops again violated ceasefire violation by attacking Balakote area. The Indian army also retaliated, sources said, adding that there were no casualties or damage on the Indian side.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More