Pakistani troops have resorted to unprovoked firing on the Indian side thrice in Poonch district of J&K since Thursday night.
While the Defence Ministry spokesman here denied having any information about it, sources said the unprovoked small arms fire from Pakistan was first reported at Panjri nullah area in Balakote sector of Mendhar at around 11 pm.
Though the exchange of fire between two sides continued after an hour, fresh firing from the Pakistan side reported at around 1.30 pm Friday. It continued for only 15 minutes.
Nearly an hour later, Pakistani troops again violated ceasefire violation by attacking Balakote area. The Indian army also retaliated, sources said, adding that there were no casualties or damage on the Indian side.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage