Pakistan army on Saturday accused the Border Security Force (BSF) of resorting to “unprovoked” firing along the Line of Control (LoC) near Nezapir sector of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) on Eid. While no casualties were reported, the ISPR, Pakistan military’s media wing, said such violations were regular on festive occasions.
- Samsung Shop anniversary sale: Discounts on Galaxy S8, On Nxt, Gear S2, and more devices
- Planning savings for your annual travel can be extremely interesting
- Jai Lava Kusa box office: The Jr NTR film earns Rs 92 crore
- Crash site of Europe's first lunar mission found
- Sachin Tendulkar along with son Arjun, participate in Swachh Bharat week
- It sequel gets a release date
“Indians fire across LoC at Nezapir again. Pattern shows they resort to such violations every festive occasion. Ironic they violate and also accuse,” said DG ISPR Major General Asim Bajwa in a tweet. The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said Indians used heavy mortars and machine guns on civil population living along the LoC.
Meanwhile, India blamed Pakistan for fresh ceasefire violations in Rajouri and Poonch sectors, leaving five civilians including three women injured, in six incidents in the last four days.