A civilian was killed and two policemen were injured as militants attacked a police vehicle in Pampore area in south Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Wednesday.
The militants opened fire on the vehicle of a Deputy Superintendent of Police at Gallander area around 7:45 PM resulting in death of the civilian and injuries to two personal security guards of the officer, a police spokesman said.
The identity of the deceased civilian could not be ascertained so far.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
No militant group has claimed responsibility for the attack, which was third on the security forces in the past two days.
A constable of Railway Protection Force (RPF) was Tuesday shot dead by militants in Pulwama district.
Eight BSF personnel, including an officer, were injured when militants had attacked their convoy at Pampore on the intervening night of August 11 and August 12.