My dear readers
Beginning today, The Indian Express has a new editorial leadership.
Shekhar Gupta, Editor-in-Chief, has stepped down after a long and very distinguished tenure. Editor Raj Kamal Jha will be Chief Editor and Managing Editor Unni Rajen Shanker will be Editor.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The new editors and I are committed to ensuring that The Indian Express remains the fiercely independent and courageous voice you can turn to and trust when there is shrillness on TV, paid news in print and corporates and politicians in media boardrooms.
Speaking truth with courage and conviction is hardwired into the genes of our editorial teams. The Express commitment to this legacy will endure. Going ahead, you will soon see exciting new changes, new centres of publication and upgrades across our publications.
One thing will not change: our commitment to keeping the newsroom the most sacred space in our institution. Where fear and favour will never enter.
Chairman & Managing Director,
The express group