My dear readers
Beginning today, The Indian Express has a new editorial leadership.
Shekhar Gupta, Editor-in-Chief, has stepped down after a long and very distinguished tenure. Editor Raj Kamal Jha will be Chief Editor and Managing Editor Unni Rajen Shanker will be Editor.
The new editors and I are committed to ensuring that The Indian Express remains the fiercely independent and courageous voice you can turn to and trust when there is shrillness on TV, paid news in print and corporates and politicians in media boardrooms.
Speaking truth with courage and conviction is hardwired into the genes of our editorial teams. The Express commitment to this legacy will endure. Going ahead, you will soon see exciting new changes, new centres of publication and upgrades across our publications.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
One thing will not change: our commitment to keeping the newsroom the most sacred space in our institution. Where fear and favour will never enter.
Chairman & Managing Director,
The express group