“TV channels pe chal raha hai – ‘Kejriwal ne kaha ki Modi aur Mayawati ke beech main Modi ko prefer karunga (It’s on TV channels that ‘Kejriwal said he would prefer Modi if he had to choose between [the BJP leader] and Mayawati)’. I never ever said that,” Kejriwal wrote in a post on micro-blogging site Twitter.
The tweet was in response to a media report which claimed that if someone were to hold a gun to his head and ask him to choose between Modi and Mayawati, Kejriwal would choose the former.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
The AAP leader is presently in Maharashtra to campaign for the party ahead of Lok Sabha elections.
After his resignation as Delhi Chief Minister, Kejriwal and his party have launched scathing attacks on BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Modi and his “development model” in Gujarat.
Along with party leaders, he even made a tour last week of Gujarat with the stated objective of verifying Chief Minister Modi’s claims.