“TV channels pe chal raha hai – ‘Kejriwal ne kaha ki Modi aur Mayawati ke beech main Modi ko prefer karunga (It’s on TV channels that ‘Kejriwal said he would prefer Modi if he had to choose between [the BJP leader] and Mayawati)’. I never ever said that,” Kejriwal wrote in a post on micro-blogging site Twitter.
The tweet was in response to a media report which claimed that if someone were to hold a gun to his head and ask him to choose between Modi and Mayawati, Kejriwal would choose the former.
The AAP leader is presently in Maharashtra to campaign for the party ahead of Lok Sabha elections.
After his resignation as Delhi Chief Minister, Kejriwal and his party have launched scathing attacks on BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Modi and his “development model” in Gujarat.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Along with party leaders, he even made a tour last week of Gujarat with the stated objective of verifying Chief Minister Modi’s claims.