A team of National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) officials has reached the site in North Delhi, where 10 people were killed after a building collapsed, to help the administration in rescue operations.
The team was sent following a directive of Home Minister Rajnath Singh, who was closely monitoring the situation.
The Home Minister condoled the loss of lives due to building collapse and prayed for the speedy recovery of those injured in the accident.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Ten people including five children and three women were killed while two others were injured when a 50-year-old dilapidated four-storeyed building collapsed in a congested area in North Delhi.
The injured are recuperating in hospital, police said.