BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Saturday reviewed preparations for the party’s national executive and council meetings to be held here from January 17 to 19, where it will put forth its strategy for Lok Sabha election.
Modi held consultations with senior leaders ahead of the meetings and worked out the modalities for putting forth the political agenda including the political and economic resolutions at the Council meet to pin down the UPA and consolidate on the anti-incumbency factor.
The meeting was attended by BJP President Rajnath Singh and party senior vice president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, besides general secretaries J P Nadda, Murlidhar Rao, Amit Shah among others.
The BJP meetings will interestingly coincide with the AICC meet, where Rahul Gandhi is likely to be anointed the PM candidate by the Congress.
Speaking about Saturday’s meeting, BJP spokesperson Prakash Javadekar said, “Both Rajnath Singh and Modi took stock of the preparations for the conclave.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The BJP is expected to come out with its campaign roadmap and brainstorm on ways of reaching out to the people to propagate the slogan of “Modi for PM” during the conclave.
The meeting will pass a political resolution which will dwell on issues like corruption, scams, malgovernance and the internal security situation in the Congress-led UPA government.
The second resolution will be on the state of the economy, including price rise, decrease in foreign investment and financial woes of the middle class and the poor.
BJP will prepare a roadmap for holding of rallies, meetings in Parliamentary constituencies, offline and online campaign, and collection of funds in the run-up to the Lok Sabha polls during the conclave.
Even though the BJP is denying that the AAP will dent its vote bank in Lok Sabha polls saying the elections will be fought on national issues and the AAP is yet to formulate its
views on them, its leaders privately admit that the effect in urban areas is visible but hope to overcome it by activating its rank and file by reaching out to voters.