Former Home Secretary and Bharatiya Janata Party leader R K Singh on Monday said that the party’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is on the top in terrorist hit-list and sought adequate security for him.
“Its not only today but even when I was Home Secretary of the country, Narendra Modi was on number one position in the hit-list of terrorists,” the bureaucrat-turned politician told reporters after filing his nomination from Ara Lok Sabha seat.
Singh said people know his track record and would judge wisely as who could serve them the best. Singh, who shot into limelight after arresting veteran BJP leader L K Advani in course of his rath yatra, is facing challenge from sitting MP Meena Singh of JD(U) and Bhagwan Singh Kushwaha of Lalu Prasad’s RJD.
Narendra Modi, whose rally at Patna on October 27 last year was rocked by bomb blasts killing eight persons, is scheduled to visit Bihar again on March 27 to address rallies at Sasaram, Aurangabad and Gaya.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016