Former Home Secretary and Bharatiya Janata Party leader R K Singh on Monday said that the party’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is on the top in terrorist hit-list and sought adequate security for him.
“Its not only today but even when I was Home Secretary of the country, Narendra Modi was on number one position in the hit-list of terrorists,” the bureaucrat-turned politician told reporters after filing his nomination from Ara Lok Sabha seat.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Singh said people know his track record and would judge wisely as who could serve them the best. Singh, who shot into limelight after arresting veteran BJP leader L K Advani in course of his rath yatra, is facing challenge from sitting MP Meena Singh of JD(U) and Bhagwan Singh Kushwaha of Lalu Prasad’s RJD.
Narendra Modi, whose rally at Patna on October 27 last year was rocked by bomb blasts killing eight persons, is scheduled to visit Bihar again on March 27 to address rallies at Sasaram, Aurangabad and Gaya.