Prime Minister Narendra Modi has invited his Bangladesh counterpart Sheikh Hasina to visit India.
Modi’s invitation was extended to Hasina on Thursday by visiting External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj. Swaraj called on Hasina at her office and handed over Modi’s letter to her.
Earlier, Swaraj met her Bangladeshi counterpart AH Mahmood Ali at the foreign ministry. Ali later said that India has agreed to simplify the visa process.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“India has agreed to provide five-year multiple entry visas for under-13 and 65 plus Bangladeshis,” he said. Swaraj arrived in Dhaka last night. It is her first overseas visit since taking office last month.