Prime Minister Narendra Modi has invited his Bangladesh counterpart Sheikh Hasina to visit India.
Modi’s invitation was extended to Hasina on Thursday by visiting External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj. Swaraj called on Hasina at her office and handed over Modi’s letter to her.
Earlier, Swaraj met her Bangladeshi counterpart AH Mahmood Ali at the foreign ministry. Ali later said that India has agreed to simplify the visa process.
“India has agreed to provide five-year multiple entry visas for under-13 and 65 plus Bangladeshis,” he said. Swaraj arrived in Dhaka last night. It is her first overseas visit since taking office last month.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016