“This time the Third Front government will come to power. You all give me a chance once,” Yadav told an election rally here.
Terming Congress government a “failure”, he claimed that gross domestic product of the country has reduced drastically in their rule.
The SP supremo claimed that after intrusion by China army in Indian territory two union ministers and several officials came to take his suggestions.
“When I asked about the roads and fencing done during my regime as the defence minister, they failed to give a reply.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
It was told that the roads were damaged and it was not repaired by Congress and BJP,” he said.
Mulayam said that if his party forms the government at the centre, Dalit and dowry acts would be amended so that an innocent person is not wrongly framed.
The SP supremo promised that if voted to power, facilities would be provided to farmers and Muslims to improve the
condition of agriculture sector and weavers, besides free education to students and allowance would be given to unemployed youths.