“This time the Third Front government will come to power. You all give me a chance once,” Yadav told an election rally here.
Terming Congress government a “failure”, he claimed that gross domestic product of the country has reduced drastically in their rule.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The SP supremo claimed that after intrusion by China army in Indian territory two union ministers and several officials came to take his suggestions.
“When I asked about the roads and fencing done during my regime as the defence minister, they failed to give a reply.
It was told that the roads were damaged and it was not repaired by Congress and BJP,” he said.
Mulayam said that if his party forms the government at the centre, Dalit and dowry acts would be amended so that an innocent person is not wrongly framed.
The SP supremo promised that if voted to power, facilities would be provided to farmers and Muslims to improve the
condition of agriculture sector and weavers, besides free education to students and allowance would be given to unemployed youths.