In a grim reminder of the horrific December 16 gang rape incident, a 14-year-old girl was reportedly gang-raped by five men on a moving bus in Singrauli district of Madhya Pradesh.
According to reports, the incident took place on Sunday when the girl was returning to her village after visiting her aunt. After the crime, the girl was allegedly thrown out of the moving bus and she had a narrow escape as she missed the rear wheels by a few inches. She has suffered severe head injuries.
Four men including the bus driver have been arrested, said the reports.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The incident comes as a reminder of the brutal gang rape of a paramedical student on the night of December 16, 2012 in Delhi that had triggered public outrage across the nation.