Facing the heat for the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) scam, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan Wednesday launched a counter-attack on the Congress, saying the party was suffering from “Shivraj phobia” and using its “dirty-tricks department”.
Chouhan said the opposition party, which had faced a string of poll defeats, was frustrated and fighting a battle to stay relevant in state politics. He asserted the Congress was levelling baseless allegations it had been exposed in the eyes of people.
In another interactions, Chouhan said the Congress was attempting to lower the dignity of the CM’s chair. He added that he did not feel the need to respond to every allegation, but would take legal action if required. “They think they will grow in stature if they attack the CM and get some publicity,” he added.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations