Narendra Modi’s tech team has revamped his website, narendramodi.in, to mark the transition from Gujarat chief minister to prime minister. New CM Anandiben Patel, meanwhile, has launched anandibenpatel.com, a fledgling effort put together by volunteers from Ghatlodia, her constituency, with Modi’s tech team continuing to work with him.
“Hiren Joshi, officer on special duty (technical) to the CMO is yet to take charge of the cyber exercise for the new CM. Joshi was the link between the CMO and Modi’s cyber team, with 2,000 volunteers across the world,” a CMO official said.
Sources in the CMO said Joshi is assisting the technical team for narendramodi.in for the time being, as are PRO Jagdish Thakker, additional principal secretary Arvind Sharma and three personal assistants. “The same team that conducted Modi’s cyber campaign, led by technocrat Rajesh Jain, has revamped his website,” the official said.
On Modi’s site, the space for speeches, blogs, biography and photographs was for some time taken over by a “Victory Wall” where people could post their congratulatory messages. Links to speeches and blogs are now on the side panels. Since Modi took oath, the portal has turned into a source of information, broadly divided into two sections, “The Person” and “The PM”. The first has his biography, with his stint as Gujarat CM described as “13 years of Peace, Prosperity and Progress”. The second section has news updates. Features retained include “Connect to Modi” and “Write to Shri Narendra Modi”.
Anandiben’s website is still a work in progress. Updates from her Facebook page are being posted as late as 12 hours after an event. The blog is empty while the “Profile” section has only a link for download it. One unique feature is a section on self-made women.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More