Narendra Modi’s tech team has revamped his website, narendramodi.in, to mark the transition from Gujarat chief minister to prime minister. New CM Anandiben Patel, meanwhile, has launched anandibenpatel.com, a fledgling effort put together by volunteers from Ghatlodia, her constituency, with Modi’s tech team continuing to work with him.
“Hiren Joshi, officer on special duty (technical) to the CMO is yet to take charge of the cyber exercise for the new CM. Joshi was the link between the CMO and Modi’s cyber team, with 2,000 volunteers across the world,” a CMO official said.
Sources in the CMO said Joshi is assisting the technical team for narendramodi.in for the time being, as are PRO Jagdish Thakker, additional principal secretary Arvind Sharma and three personal assistants. “The same team that conducted Modi’s cyber campaign, led by technocrat Rajesh Jain, has revamped his website,” the official said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
On Modi’s site, the space for speeches, blogs, biography and photographs was for some time taken over by a “Victory Wall” where people could post their congratulatory messages. Links to speeches and blogs are now on the side panels. Since Modi took oath, the portal has turned into a source of information, broadly divided into two sections, “The Person” and “The PM”. The first has his biography, with his stint as Gujarat CM described as “13 years of Peace, Prosperity and Progress”. The second section has news updates. Features retained include “Connect to Modi” and “Write to Shri Narendra Modi”.
Anandiben’s website is still a work in progress. Updates from her Facebook page are being posted as late as 12 hours after an event. The blog is empty while the “Profile” section has only a link for download it. One unique feature is a section on self-made women.