Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s programme on the occasion of Teacher’s Day, was telecast live in several schools across the country on Friday afternoon. Ahead of the PM’s speech, students made some presentations and speeches. Around 12 million students from around the country were connected via video conferencing with the PM. Here are the highlights:
# Keep the child alive in you, says PM Narendra Modi talking to students.
# Skill development is very important in one’s life. Skill development is more important than degrees, says PM Modi.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
# Start developing reading habit, says PM Narendra Modi.
# Politics is a service. One who is in politics should serve people like his or her family member, says PM Narendra Modi.
# Politics is not a profession, says Modi.
# It’s not the climate that has changed, we’ve changed for bad and harmed, says Modi.
# What can we do about degradation of environment and climate change, asks a student to PM Modi.
# There is no need to do big things for serving the nation. Start from ground level. Save electricity, save environment if you want to serve nation.
# How can we help you in developing the nation asks a student to PM Modi.
# I am focussing on Digital India so modern technology reaches our children and in different languages, says PM Modi.
# If a girl is educated, the entire family is educated, says PM Modi talking to students.
# Lack of toilets is a major reason for girl student dropouts in India, says Modi.
# Student asked Modi about lack of education in naxal hit areas of Bastar and Dantewada.
# I used to be naughty and mischievous as a student, says Modi.
# A teacher should not discriminate among students, says Modi answering queries of the students. He or she should concentrate on brilliant, weak and average students equally.
#A teacher’s job is to discover the hidden talent of a student and hone it, says Modi.
# Japanese have scientific temperament and they know how to respect others.
# Modi says students in Japan have an amazing level of discipline.
# I visited a school in Japan and found that there’s learning, not teaching, says Modi.
# PM tells students about the education system in Japan.
# To PM aspirant, Modi says prepare of 2024 elections.
# I get positive energy from you all (students), says Modi addressing students on Teacher’s Day.
# Student asks PM what kind of a person he is in real life, a master or a friend.
# One should dream about doing something, not becoming someone, says Modi.
# I am a taskmaster, says Modi answering queries of students via video conferencing on the occasion of Teacher’s Day.
# PM Modi releases book on Clean Education, Clean Schools.
# While experience has been my best teacher, I also believe that good teachers and education were also equally important in building up my life.
# Having experienced the tenure of a CM in Gujarat, I see no difference in my working style, says PM Modi.
# PM Modi answering queries of the students while addressing school students on Teacher’s Day.
# You should read about lives of people who have been successful in life, says Modi.
# It is my request to the students, please try to read the biographies and good books on great people, says Modi on Teacher’s Day.
# Don’t keep students away from technology. Technology is very important. Keeping people away from Technology is a crime, Modi says on Teacher’s Day.
# India needs good teachers. It is a concern why children do not aim to become teachers, says Modi on Teacher’s Day.
# Why is teaching no longer interactive in India? asks PM Modi addressing students on Teacher’s day.
#A girl student addresses gathering ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s speech.
# 2,500 central schools and 12 million students are about to listen to PM Modi’s address.