Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s skills as a drummer were Tuesday on full display here as he joined the Japanese percussionists to perform a ‘jugalbandi’ with them.
The 63-year-old leader gave tough competition to the professional drummers as he tried his hand on the drum at an event to launch TCS Japan Technology and Cultural Academy here.
He first watched the male and female drummers perform and seemingly was enjoying.
Then he moved forward and started beating the drums quite well, much to the amusement of the gathering.
On the occasion, he invited Japanese people to visit and explore India and spread the word about their experience.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
“Don’t confine yourself to hotels, go out and spend and become our ambassadors,” he told the gathering.
Pitching for upgradation of knowledge skills, he said having knowledge will be more powerful than those having weapons in the 21st century.
“In the 21st century, those having knowledge will be more powerful than those having weapons,” he said.