A minor girl was allegedly beheaded by some one under suspicious circumstances in Mendhar area of Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday evening.
Identifying the deceased as Mussarat, 10, police said that her body was found near her house at Uri mohallah in Dharana village. The murder was the outcome of a land dispute between two parties.
Though the deceased’s father Zakir Hussain has accused the other party of killing his daughter, police doubt his version. The preliminary investigations on the spot point fingers towards Zakir Hussain, but nothing can be said at this stage, said Senior Superintendent of Police, Poonch, Shamsheer Hussain.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In this context, he pointed out that even some locals have told police that Zakir Hussain had on earlier occasions threatened the rival party of implicating them after killing himself and his own ward. “However, as these are just hearsay, I have asked the Deputy SP concerned to conduct thorough investigation so as to arrive at some conclusion,’’ SSP said.