In yet another horrific incident of sexual violence in Uttar Pradesh, a mentally retarded woman was allegedly abducted and gangraped by two persons in Manduadih area here, police said on Thursday.
The woman was abducted from Manduadih railway station late on Wednesday night by an auto driver Paras Patel and his accomplice Suresh Yadav, and the duo drove the woman to a secluded place and then took turns to rape her, Manduadih police station in-charge Moin Ahmed said here.
Meanwhile, a local intercepted the duo, rescued the woman and informed the police, he said. The woman was admitted to a government hospital here and both the accused were arrested, Ahmed said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
He said the woman seems mentally retarded, however, the possibility of losing her mental stability after the incident can not be ruled out.
Nearly two weeks ago, in Badaun district, two teenage cousins, aged 14 and 15, were found hanging from a tree after they were allegedly gangraped and murdered, sparking country-wide outrage.