Nearly two-hour long special search operation to find bodies of Hyderabad engineering students in Beas river was carried out on Saturday. This was for the first time that the search operation was carried out after stopping water flow, however, it failed to yield any result.
Body of none of the victims of the Mandi tragedy could be found on Saturday in a stretch of three km, which was dried up by closing gates of the Larji project.
Meanwhile, Telangana Home Minister N Narsimha Reddy said he would hold meeting with state agencies and those involved in the search, like NDRF, ITBP, SSB and state police, to chalk out strategy.
ADGP special poilce battalion, Telangana, Rajiv Trivedi, who is himself an international level swimmer, said there was need for surface, underwater and aerial search of river downstream site of tragedy.
Only eight bodies have recovered so far.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More