Scores of people today began a “maha mratyunjya yaga” here at Mukteshwar Mahadev Temple for the fast recovery of their leader and former NDA Minister Jaswant Singh who continued to be on life support system after he was operated upon a head injury at the Army Research and Referral Hospital in Delhi.
Jaswant’s supporters and well wishers started the yagya at the Muketeshwar Mahadev Temple premise for his long life, Pooran Singh Bhati, chairman of Jaisalmer Development Bank, said.
Some other fans of Jaswant held a similar yagya at Baisahki village yesterday, Bhati said.
Jaisalmer Rotary Club President Mayan Bhatiya and a young BJP leader were also separately holding prayers for Jaswant’s recovery from coma.
The 76-year-old former Defence Minister was admitted to the hospital at around 11 PM on August 7 after he fell down at his residence.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Singh, who had also served as External Affairs, Defence and Finance Minister in Vajpayee government, was expelled from the BJP early this year after he decided to contest the Lok Sabha polls from Barmer in Rajasthan as an Independent after being denied a ticket.