A twenty two-year-old married woman was not only raped by a muscleman, but also paraded naked in public, after she revealed the incident to villagers at Kachikanakheda village, near the historic Sanchi town in the district, the police said on Wednesday.
The accused, Saudan Singh (40), had raped the woman two days ago while she attended nature’s call and threatened her not to reveal the incident to anyone, Sanchi police station in-charge Purnendra Singh said.
However, when the woman protested and revealed the incident to the people, the accused entered her residence forcibly and disrobed her, after which he pulled her out of her house by her hair.
When villagers who gathered at the spot, gave her clothes to cover herself, the accused disrobed her once again.
Later, her husband reached the spot and took her inside the house, the police said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The victim then reported the matter to the police, after which he was arrested on Tuesday and produced before a court, which sent him to jail under judicial custody.
The police also seized the survivor’s torn clothes from the spot, the police said.