Slamming the NDA government, leaders of six Left parties on Sunday said all claims made by the government about a corruption-free reign are getting “exposed by the day”.
- These hilarious tweets by Bengaluru Police with Titanic and John Cena are hilarious!
- Haseena Parkar box office collection day 4: Will Shraddha Kapoor film see better days?
- Celebrity spotting: Kareena Kapoor Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Taapsee Pannu and Aamir Khan rock airport look
- Sourav Kothari wins gold in billiards in Asian Indoor Games
- Roger Federer leads Team Europe to Laver Cup title win
- Surgical strikes can be repeated if necessary, Army Chief Bipin Rawat warns Pakistan
“All the claims made by the BJP central government and the Prime Minister that during the course of this one year the NDA government has offered a corruption-free administration are being thoroughly exposed by the day,” a joint statement issued by the parties said, referring to the controversy surrounding Lalit Modi and some BJP leaders.
The top leaders of the six parties — CPM, CPI, All India Forward Bloc, RSP, CPI(M-L)-Liberation and the Socialist Unity Centre of India (Communist) — also decided to hold an all-India protest to “expose corruption at high levels in BJP governments in Centre and states” on July 20. ENS