Slamming the NDA government, leaders of six Left parties on Sunday said all claims made by the government about a corruption-free reign are getting “exposed by the day”.
- Ludhiana rally: Modi govt distracting public from real issues, says CPI
- Demonetisation anniversary LIVE updates: PM Modi thanks people for supporting note ban, shares video on 'benefits'
- Virbhadra Singh 'embarrassing' people by continuing as CM: Rajnath Singh
- BJP flays state minister Roshan Baig for using expletive against PM Modi
- CPI leader D Raja backs Rahul Gandhi, calls for probe into Jay Shah's firm
- Nitish Kumar was envious of Tejashwi, says Lalu Prasad; Top developments of RJD rally
“All the claims made by the BJP central government and the Prime Minister that during the course of this one year the NDA government has offered a corruption-free administration are being thoroughly exposed by the day,” a joint statement issued by the parties said, referring to the controversy surrounding Lalit Modi and some BJP leaders.
The top leaders of the six parties — CPM, CPI, All India Forward Bloc, RSP, CPI(M-L)-Liberation and the Socialist Unity Centre of India (Communist) — also decided to hold an all-India protest to “expose corruption at high levels in BJP governments in Centre and states” on July 20. ENS