Slamming the NDA government, leaders of six Left parties on Sunday said all claims made by the government about a corruption-free reign are getting “exposed by the day”.
- TDP quits NDA: Oppn by Chandrababu Naidu’s side, flays Modi govt for ‘betrayal’
- Tripura, Nagaland in its kitty, BJP now rules 21 out of 29 states; Congress left with four
- Expedite implementation of welfare schemes, says PM Modi to BJP CMs ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha polls
- PDP-BJP alliance govt turns three in J-K: A look at what keeps them together
- CM Manohar Lal Khattar rides bike, reviews preparations ahead of Amit Shah’s Jind rally
- Non-BJP parties unite for ‘Save Constitution’ rally on January 26
“All the claims made by the BJP central government and the Prime Minister that during the course of this one year the NDA government has offered a corruption-free administration are being thoroughly exposed by the day,” a joint statement issued by the parties said, referring to the controversy surrounding Lalit Modi and some BJP leaders.
The top leaders of the six parties — CPM, CPI, All India Forward Bloc, RSP, CPI(M-L)-Liberation and the Socialist Unity Centre of India (Communist) — also decided to hold an all-India protest to “expose corruption at high levels in BJP governments in Centre and states” on July 20. ENS