Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader and former chief minister of Bihar Lalu Prasad Yadav has been admitted in Mumbai’s Asian Heart Institute reportedly late Sunday night for cardiac-related problems.
According to the hospital sources, his condition is stable.
He has been kept under the observation of hospital’s director Dr Ramakant Panda and his reports are expected today.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The 66-year-old politician has also held railway ministry from 2004 to 2009 under the UPA government.
Lalu has been in news recently for the alliance formed with Janata Dal’s leader Nitish Kumar for the upcoming elections.