Police have booked the editor and the magazine committee of Sree Krishna College in Guruvayur for derogatory remarks against Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi and spiritual leader Amritanandamayi.
The case was registered on the complaint of BJP’s student unit ABVP, which held a pro-test march to the college, run by Guruvayur Temple Affairs Board, on Friday. Recently, ex-principal, a faculty member and four students of a government polytechnic at Kunnamkulam were arrested for listing Modi among “negative faces” in the college magazine.
The Guruvayur college magazine titled Name was published towards the end of last academic year, but distributed among its students only last week. The college magazine was brought out by union and editorial board, controlled by SFI, student outfit of CPM.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP