Defending Telangana government’s controversial decision to hold an intensive household survey on August 19, Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday said he will be like Hitler to stop “injustice”.
“One says KCR is Hitler, another says KCR is dictator; KCR is definitely Hitler for thieves. I want to be Hitler for the corrupt. I don’t feel shy. KCR is Hitler to stop injustice. I can even be Hitler’s grandfather,” Rao said at a press conference.
Talking about the proposed survey, the chief minister said the exercise is aimed at ensuring that the benefits of government programmes reaches the targeted sections.
Rao dismissed allegations that the survey has been planned with a view to identifying Seemandhra natives.
“It is absolutely wrong. The Telangana Rashtra Samithi government wants to be target specific. It (the survey) is aimed at helping the people and the poor,” he said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Taking exception to certain comments being made by opposition TDP and BJP regarding the survey, Rao said the parties were raising a false alarm.