Two government school teachers have been arrested for allegedly molesting a minor girl on Tuesday evening in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir. The accused have been identified as Nasir Ahmed of Tipri and Anil Kumar of Barshalla.
According to police, while Nasir was posted as a lecturer on contract basis at Ramnagar, Anil was posted as a teacher in Thathri.
The accused were travelling in an Alto car from Doda to Jammu when they offered lift to a 14-year-old girl. They started molesting the girl en route.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
As they reached Malhori, the girl raised alarm attracting villagers, who made both the teachers come out of the vehicle. Later, they were handed over to police who registered a case in the matter.