Two government school teachers have been arrested for allegedly molesting a minor girl on Tuesday evening in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir. The accused have been identified as Nasir Ahmed of Tipri and Anil Kumar of Barshalla.
According to police, while Nasir was posted as a lecturer on contract basis at Ramnagar, Anil was posted as a teacher in Thathri.
The accused were travelling in an Alto car from Doda to Jammu when they offered lift to a 14-year-old girl. They started molesting the girl en route.
As they reached Malhori, the girl raised alarm attracting villagers, who made both the teachers come out of the vehicle. Later, they were handed over to police who registered a case in the matter.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016