It is fun, I came to kill Hindus: captured Pakistan militant Naved

Naved was caught after being overpowered by two men he had taken hostage. “Take me out of the area, I will return to Pakistan,” he told his captors.

By: Express News Service | Chenani | Updated: August 6, 2015 9:42 am
Border security force, pakistan terrorist, terrorist captured, terrorist caught, naved, usman, Jammu and Kashmir, J&K terrorist attack BSF, BSF terrorist attack, J&K terrorist attack, Udhampur terrorst attack, Militant attack BSF, Militant BSF encounter, India news One of the terrorists (right) captured alive.

Soon after he was nabbed, Mohammed Naved alias Qasim Khan said, “It’s fun doing this… I came to kill Hindus”.

“I am from Pakistan, my partner was killed in the firing but I escaped. Had I been killed, it would have been Allah’s will. There is fun in doing this,” Naved was quoted as saying.

Wearing a dark blue shirt and brown trousers, Naved alleged that he was here because Kashmiris were being killed. “It has been 12 days since I came here. We walked for days in the jungle,” he said.

Related Article

But he later told police that he and three others had crossed the Line of Control 12 days before Ramzan — in the first week of June.

“He only wanted us to take him out of the area, so that he could return to Pakistan,” said Shamsher Singh, a panch of Chirdi village. “He told us that they entered the state after crossing the Line of Control in Poonch. He said they had been moving around in Jammu region for the last 12 days,” he said.

Police sources said the terrorists appeared to have taken a longer route to reach the Valley in view of the heightened security along the Mughal Road. While fleeing after the attack, Naved was reportedly carrying a bag which he claimed to have lost later. — With PTI

1. F
    Aug 6, 2015 at 5:43 pm
    I think we should allow people to do anything for fun, isn't it?
      Aug 6, 2015 at 11:15 am
      Now everyone will file mercy peion for his release..... Please release such an innocent person... Govt hanged yakub now please don't hang this boy... He is on the mission to kill love him...hahahaha
        Rekha joshi
        Aug 6, 2015 at 1:08 pm
        Take back your words.I think stan born with too many 'Jihad' chromosome.Why Allah create such Carnivorous.
          Aug 6, 2015 at 8:55 am
          Now India's so called human rights activists like Jyoti Punwani, Anand Patwardhan, Arundhati Roy, Ram Puniyani, Gautam Navlakha, Teesta Setalvad, Nasiruddin Shah, Mahesh Bhatt, Mallika Sarabhai, Harsh Mander, Shabnam Hashmi, Kavita Krishnan, Kavita Srivastava, etc, will try to spin obnoxious stories as to how he was an innocent minor who lost his way into India and how it is Indians and Hindus who have been torturing Muslims and Christians for half a century, and how his possession of weapons is a reaction to the horrors we have inflicted on minorities.
            amitava ghosh
            Aug 6, 2015 at 2:36 pm
            His face similar2 kasab.So it would b fair to sent him to the gallows like kasab.But this hanging shd b instantaneously� drag on like that of Yakub.