In a major blow to Hizbul Mujahideen, a joint party of Rashtriya Rifles and the Jammu Kashmir Police busted a terrorist hideout in Bhimalnag area of Kishtwar district and seized huge quantity of arms, ammunition and explosives.
The seizures included seven firearms including two AK rifles, one 9mm Carbine Machine Gun, two pistols, two revolvers, 3254 rounds of assorted ammunition, six UBGL grenades, 73 hand grenades and five radio sets. These apparantly belonged to top Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist in the area, Mohammad Amin alias Jahangir, who is the longest surviving terrorist in the entire Chenab Valley region.
The hideout was found at village Darna which has once been a string hold of Hizbul terrorists.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free