Former defence minister Jaswant Singh continued to be in coma and in a critical state Saturday.
“The former defence minister Shri Jaswant Singh is still on life support systems and under constant monitoring by a team of neurosurgeons and critical care intensivists at Army Hospital (Research & Referral). His vital parameters are stable but he continues to be in coma,” said a statement by the Defence Ministry.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday paid a visit to the hospital to enquire about Singh’s health. “The Prime Minister spoke to Jaswant Singh’s family members at the hospital, and hoped for his speedy recovery,” a statement by the Prime Minister’s Office said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage