The Income Tax department has decided to auction as many as 18 flats of one of multi-crore fodder scam case accused, Tripurari Mohan Prasad, on September 12 to recover Rs 43.03 crore dues from him.
The department took the decision to auction to auction the flats following an order by the Patna High Court in its favour on a civil writ petition filed by Prasad. In the petition, Prasad had challenged the I-T department bid to auction his 18 flats at Danapur in March 2014.
According to an income tax department notice issued by tax recovery officer, central range-1 Patna, Subodh Kumar Rai, Prasad owed Rs 43.03 Cr to the department. The auction of 18 flats at Vasi Kunj apartment near Saguna Mod are priced between Rs 37 lakh to Rs 47 lakh opening price.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai