The State Government reinstated Abhay Chudasama, accused in Sohrabuddin encounter case, in a late night transfer of eight IPS officers on Thursday.
After his release from Taloja jail in Mumbai, Chudasama had written to the State Government to reinstate him to the Gujarat State Police. The State Home department had approved his application and reinstated him.
Chudasama has been posted as Suprintendent of Vigilance department in Gandhinagar. He was arrested in April 2010 by CBI in Sohrabuddin Sheikh fake encounter case when he was the DCP of the Ahmedabad Crime Branch. The CBI had chargesheeted Chudadasama for extortion, along with former MoS home Amit Shah, in the case.
In another important transfer, Vadodra Satish Sharma was shifted to GUVNL a non executive posting. E Rdhakrishan who was Range IG of Junagadh.
Sharma was the CP of Vadodara since over three years.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
DIG Brajesh Jha who was the DIG Modernization has been shifted to Junagadh as Range DIG. Rajkot IGP Praveen Sinha has replaced Jha in modernization.
In addition to that, DJ Patel, who was posted in GSRTC vigilance, has been shifted to Vadodara as additional CP traffic. DIG RJ Savani of GUVNL will take over as Add CP Admin in Ahmedabad.
DR Patel, who was add CP traffic, has been shifted to Rajkot Range IGP.
Meanwhile, four IPS officers of 2011 and 2012 batch who finished their training at National Police Training Academy have been appointed as ASPs in districts.