The State Government reinstated Abhay Chudasama, accused in Sohrabuddin encounter case, in a late night transfer of eight IPS officers on Thursday.
After his release from Taloja jail in Mumbai, Chudasama had written to the State Government to reinstate him to the Gujarat State Police. The State Home department had approved his application and reinstated him.
Chudasama has been posted as Suprintendent of Vigilance department in Gandhinagar. He was arrested in April 2010 by CBI in Sohrabuddin Sheikh fake encounter case when he was the DCP of the Ahmedabad Crime Branch. The CBI had chargesheeted Chudadasama for extortion, along with former MoS home Amit Shah, in the case.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
In another important transfer, Vadodra Satish Sharma was shifted to GUVNL a non executive posting. E Rdhakrishan who was Range IG of Junagadh.
Sharma was the CP of Vadodara since over three years.
DIG Brajesh Jha who was the DIG Modernization has been shifted to Junagadh as Range DIG. Rajkot IGP Praveen Sinha has replaced Jha in modernization.
In addition to that, DJ Patel, who was posted in GSRTC vigilance, has been shifted to Vadodara as additional CP traffic. DIG RJ Savani of GUVNL will take over as Add CP Admin in Ahmedabad.
DR Patel, who was add CP traffic, has been shifted to Rajkot Range IGP.
Meanwhile, four IPS officers of 2011 and 2012 batch who finished their training at National Police Training Academy have been appointed as ASPs in districts.