The Centre has approved the inter-cadre transfer of Indian Forest Service (IFS) officer Sanjiv Chaturvedi from Haryana to Uttarakhand cadre.
- Whistleblower Indian Forest Service officer Sanjiv Chaturvedi gets promotion
- Arvind Kejriwal writes to PM Modi pressing for Sanjiv Chaturvedi’s posting as OSD
- Centre clears inter-cadre transfer of IFS officer Sanjiv Chaturvedi
- Tribunal slams govt over ‘harassment’ of forest officer
- Citing other ACC orders, AIIMS former CVO alleges bias
- Presidential order backs whistleblower
The move clearing his inter-cadre deputation was taken by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet on August 12, days after Chaturvedi was awarded the Magsaysay Award. Chaturvedi, a Haryana-cadre IFS officer of the 2002 batch, has had several run-ins with the government during his 13-year career. During his five-year stint in his home cadre, he was transferred 12 times.