Praising Afghanistan for successfully conducting elections under the threat of terror, India called it a “resounding rejection of designs and ideology of terrorists” and offered support in efforts of people to build a strong, independent, sovereign and democratic Afghanistan.
Ministry of External Affairs’ spokes-person Syed Akbaruddin said, “This democratic expression of the will of the people of Afghanistan is a resounding rejection of the designs and ideology of terrorists and their supporters.”
“India will continue to support people of Afghanistan in their efforts to build a strong, independent, sovereign and democratic Afghanistan,” he said.
“We salute people of Afghanistan who turned out in such great numbers to exercise their franchise despite the threat of violence and intimidation,” the MEA spokesperson said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More