A consignment of heroin was seized in Seling town near Mizoram capital Aizawl on Wednesday morning, a narcotics official said.
The Anti-Narcotics Squad of Mizoram’s Excise and Narcotics Department seized 70 grams of heroin from a 20-year-old dealer heading towards Aizawl in a maxicab at 6.15 am Wednesday.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The drugs were stored in four soap-boxes and a plastic container. The accused dealer, identified as Vanlalrinsanga, hails from Zokhawthar town on the Indo-Myanmar border.
The official said Vanlalrinsanga has been arrested a booked under section 21(B) of the NDPS ACT, which carries a prison term of up to two years.