A consignment of heroin was seized in Seling town near Mizoram capital Aizawl on Wednesday morning, a narcotics official said.
The Anti-Narcotics Squad of Mizoram’s Excise and Narcotics Department seized 70 grams of heroin from a 20-year-old dealer heading towards Aizawl in a maxicab at 6.15 am Wednesday.
The drugs were stored in four soap-boxes and a plastic container. The accused dealer, identified as Vanlalrinsanga, hails from Zokhawthar town on the Indo-Myanmar border.
The official said Vanlalrinsanga has been arrested a booked under section 21(B) of the NDPS ACT, which carries a prison term of up to two years.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More