Haryana Chief Electoral Officer Shrikant Walgad on Tuesday reviewed the arrangements being made for smooth, transparent and peaceful conduct of Assembly polls in the state scheduled to be held in October.
He gave necessary instructions to Deputy Commissioners (DCs) who are also in charge of elections in their respective areas.
Walgad who interacted with all DCs via videoconferencing directed them to launch a special campaign in two phases to enable the voters to get their names included in Voters’ Lists.
This campaigns will be held on June 21 and 22, and June 28 and 29. The final Voters’ List will be published on July 31, the CEO said.
Walgad directed them to prepare the district and Assembly segment level Systematic Voters Education and Electoral Participation (SVEEP) plans, and enlist details of officials who would be engaged for smooth conduct of the Assembly.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
He also sought budget estimates for the elections.
Walgad, according to an official release, said that they should ensure presence of Booth Level Officers (BLO) at all polling booths so that those coming to the booths during the campaign do not face any difficulty.