Lashker-e-Taiba founder and mastermind of Mumbai terror attack Hafiz Saeed has been holding rallies which were “highly critical of India” in proximity to Line of Control and International Border in Jammu and Kashmir.
“In the recent past Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, Amir Jammat-ud-Dawa (JUD), has visited a number of places along the International Border and Line of Control,” Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju said in a written reply in Lok Sabha.
Rijiju said during these visits, Saeed has addressed several rallies where he has been “highly critical of India”. The LeT founder was the mastermind of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack and one of the most wanted persons in India.
The Minister said government has repeatedly requested Pakistan to act in an expeditious and transparent manner against all those responsible for the Mumbai terror attack, including Saeed.
“It has also been stressed that Pakistan needs to take effective action to ban the anti-India activities of organisations like JuD, LeT and their leaders, including Hafiz Saeed, who have openly and blatantly espoused an agenda of violence and terrorism against India,” he said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016