Lashker-e-Taiba founder and mastermind of Mumbai terror attack Hafiz Saeed has been holding rallies which were “highly critical of India” in proximity to Line of Control and International Border in Jammu and Kashmir.
“In the recent past Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, Amir Jammat-ud-Dawa (JUD), has visited a number of places along the International Border and Line of Control,” Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju said in a written reply in Lok Sabha.
Rijiju said during these visits, Saeed has addressed several rallies where he has been “highly critical of India”. The LeT founder was the mastermind of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack and one of the most wanted persons in India.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The Minister said government has repeatedly requested Pakistan to act in an expeditious and transparent manner against all those responsible for the Mumbai terror attack, including Saeed.
“It has also been stressed that Pakistan needs to take effective action to ban the anti-India activities of organisations like JuD, LeT and their leaders, including Hafiz Saeed, who have openly and blatantly espoused an agenda of violence and terrorism against India,” he said.