Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has said she was cautioned against hitting the hornet’s nest when she started the ‘sarkar aapke dwar’ campaign, in which the government is interacting directly with the people to find solutions to their problems.
Raje and the ministers of her Cabinet are touring the state and interacting with the people to address their grievances for the last one week.
“When I started ‘sarkar aapke dwar’ campaign, I was cautioned not to hit the hornet’s nest,” Raje said while addressing a gathering in Hanumangarh on Thursday. “Somebody had to take this up to resolve the grievances of the people sitting at the tail end,” she said.
The Chief Minister said the campaign will result into timely disposal of the almost all the major issues. “Now, the CM, the Minister and the officers, all are pressed into the service of the common man,” she said.
The chief minister asked all the stakeholders of the administration– teachers, doctors, police– to perform their duties. “Grievances of the public will be resolved and all the challenges would be met successfully if they perform their duties,” she said. The Chief Minister is on a tour to Bikaner division, according to a release from CM office on Friday.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
She appealed that people should stay calm and rest assured that her government was committed to resolve their all major concerns, such as water for drinking or irrigation.
Raje also assured that all the complaints received during these public hearings in four districts of Bikaner division will be regularly monitored and addressed.
She also appealed to the people not to repeat their complaints about the same issue and asked them to use the ‘Rajasthan Sampark’ portal to register their problems.