India’s 65th Republic Day celebrations on Sunday got extended to Google India homepage as the internet search engine giant Google marked the occasion with a doodle.
The ‘doodle’ depicts the grand parade that forms a major part of the Republic Day celebrations in India. The Republic Day Google doodle is visible to Google users in India. The Google India homepage portrays the motor-bike stunts performed by the Indian Army soldiers, reflected in a tri-colour doodle.
Clicking on the doodle leads the users to a search result page with all the information and news about the Republic Day of India.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A group of Googlers get together to decide which events will be celebrated with a doodle. The idea behind doodle is to celebrate interesting events and anniversaries that reflect Google’s personality and love for innovation.