India’s 65th Republic Day celebrations on Sunday got extended to Google India homepage as the internet search engine giant Google marked the occasion with a doodle.
The ‘doodle’ depicts the grand parade that forms a major part of the Republic Day celebrations in India. The Republic Day Google doodle is visible to Google users in India. The Google India homepage portrays the motor-bike stunts performed by the Indian Army soldiers, reflected in a tri-colour doodle.
Clicking on the doodle leads the users to a search result page with all the information and news about the Republic Day of India.
A group of Googlers get together to decide which events will be celebrated with a doodle. The idea behind doodle is to celebrate interesting events and anniversaries that reflect Google’s personality and love for innovation.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More