Lauding Julia Minz for cracking into top 10 in the Class XII examination notwithstanding supplementing her family’s income through manual labour, Jharkhand HRD Minister Geetashree Oraon on Saturday assured her all support for higher studies.
“It’s a big achievement. Incredible! Other girls will definitely take inspiration from her feat,” Oraon said.
Minz, a resident of Bero, about 40 km from Ranchi, accomplished ninth position (Arts) among the top 10 in the state when Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) announced the Plus-II examination results on Friday.
“The girl overcame her father’s death early in life and focused on studies. She deserves kudos. I told JAC yesterday to explore how we can extend support to children from the weaker section in future,” the minister said.
“Our social welfare department will ponder over how to help financially the weaker sections of the society to help them carry forward their studies,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Besides pursuing her studies, Minz reportedly worked with her mother as a manual labourer in Bero block of Ranchi district to supplement the family’s earnings.