President Pranab Mukherjee on Friday expressed grief over the loss of lives in a GAIL gas pipeline mishap in Andhra Pradesh and wished speedy recovery to the injured.
In his message to state Governor E S L Narasimhan, the President said, “I am extremely saddened to learn about the explosion of a GAIL gas pipeline in East Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh in which some persons have lost their lives and many others are injured.
“I am sure that the state government and other agencies are taking necessary steps to provide urgent medical assistance to the injured and all possible aid to the bereaved families who have lost their near and dear ones.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“Please convey my heartfelt condolences to the families of the deceased. I wish speedy recovery to the injured persons,” he said in his message.
14 persons were charred to death and 18 others injured in the accident.